Privacy statement Inspired-Search
Inspired-Search is active in the field of Executive Search and Interim Management and collects personal information of candidates for the best possible service for both our clients and candidates. It is very important to us that we handle your information in the most confidential manner as possible. We follow the guidelines of this privacy statement and you can always contact us through our website if you have questions: www.inspired-search.com/contact
You can visit our website without your data being captured. We do capture some data for optimisation, analysis and SEO of the website (Google Analytics). This is comparable with almost all websites you visit on the internet. The data we collect are: IP address of your Internet Service Provider (anonymous), date and time of accessing the website, the internet address of the website which re-directed you to inspired-search.com, the OS of the computer/device, the individual pages of the website you visit including the information you looked at, the type of device you used to access the website, the geo location and the information you have downloaded or uploaded to the website.
Our website gives you the possibility to upload your personal information and CV/resume. If you upload your information/CV/Resume, it is your own and active decision to share this information with us. We keep this data in our system for an optimal service to you and the execution of our recruitment and interim management activities. This data will never be shared with anyone else unless you have authorized us explicitly for a specific situation.
This is typically what we use your data for:
- To contact you for possible career opportunities
- To keep you informed about news and developments in the industry and Inspired-Search
- To commence an employment, payroll, temporarily or meditation relationship with yourself
- To assess how your background and experience match with an opening with one of our clients
- To conduct pre-employment screening for our customers
- Management and quality processes
What kind of data do we keep in our systems:
- All data shared by yourself through submitting a CV/resume and/or in personal, e-mail or telephone conversation
- Public available information through databases like LinkedIn, Xing, and other internet publications
- All correspondence and personal notes by Inspired-Search employees.
With whom we share your data and personal information:
- With all employees of Inspired-Search, Inspired-Group, Inspired-Talent and Inspired-Careers
- With clients of Inspired-Search and possible intermediaries working for our clients. We will only share data with those clients/ intermediaries once we have obtained your permission to do so.
- Your data/personal information can also be share with Inspired-Search entities outside The Netherlands (currently Singapore and Switzerland)
How long do we keep your data in file:
We will keep your data/personal information in file as long as is needed for a proper execution of the Inspired-Search business (max 7 years after consent). By sharing your data with Inspired-Search you explicit are in agreement with us keeping your data in our systems. At any point in time you can ask us to remove your data, see below.
How can I have my data have been remove from the Inspired-Search systems:
In case you don’t want Inspired-Search to keep your personal information in their systems any more, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to remove the data. Inspired-Search will delete all data permanently within 5 working dates.
Can I submit a request to receive a copy of all of my data Inspired-Search:
On request, we can send you a download off all your personal data we keep in file. Please send a request to email@example.com.
Is my personal information safe in the Inspired-Search system:
Your data is store in a secure and safe cloud environment, in The Netherlands, with a IT company specialised in recruitment software. Inspired-Search has a Data Processing Agreement with the IT provider mentioned. The datacenter is in The Netherlands and the access and security processes are compliant with the ISAE 3000 guidelines. Only authorised Inspired-Search employees have access to the system and the data through a secure access control. The Inspired-Search website is safe with a SSL-certificate.
Inspired-Search can modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The most recent and up to date version can be found on the website: www.inspired-search.com
For questions and or remark in relation to this Privacy Statement you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org