Business Development Director – Benelux
Oskar Verkamman | 11 March 2021
Our client is a young/start-up/scale-up company for their customers. Their platform gives valuable insights across the whole supply chain and helps client to optimise their planning, delivery, visibility, analytics and performance.
To expand their business into the Benelux our client is expanding their international sales team with two Business Development Directors for the Benelux region. English and the local language is required.
- Business development including development of new accounts and labels
- Deep understanding supply chain processes including inventory, freight forwarding, order management and planning
- At least 10 years experience selling supply chain solutions
- Comfortable with the IT aspects of a Saas solution
- Analytical, strong communicator
- Knows how to close a deal
- Very comfortable working independent in a remote environment
Fix employment contract with OTE between €150K – €200K