Packaging Engineering and innovation Manager – Paris, France
Oskar Verkamman | 3 December 2020
Automotive Industry Top OEM | Responsible for the inbound packaging design strategy for the future | Global responsibility | Technical Packaging background, preferable with a mix of automotive and non-automotive | Experienced in digital development | Leadership skills | International exposure and experience | Fluent in English and French.
In this position you will be part of the Global Supply Chain organisation.
- Review external/internal benchmarks (All regions, other OEMs, proposal from parts and/or packaging suppliers, not automotive concepts…)
- Develop breakthrough innovative concepts for the future, especially with care of :
– Packaging density (maximum load in minimum m3)
– Environment friendly (minimum wastes, recyclability…)
– Minimum cost.
– Maximum flexibility/versatility
– Supply chain added value (track and trace, automatic loading/unloading,…)
- Develop breakthrough packaging development processes with full digital simulation and development from 1st concept to 1st container.
- Teach and support packaging development teams in all PSA worldwide regions.